Updated: Feb 14, 2021
Maximize the power of self-care for sex life before visiting your private doctor or urologist; this effort will benefit self and healthcare system immensely, and you are in a realistic control of your own life.
That is what and why the book -"Perfect Sex for men and for women who love them" came along to help at a nominal cost and effort.
On the course of life passage, many men will suffer from some forms of sexual dysfunction, notably erectile dysfunction (ED).Perfect Sex... is written to realistically guide these men to identify, improve, and recover their losing sexual function from aging and diseases to a great achievable degree.
You will be amazed how much you should and can do for and by yourself before, during and after seeking for the care by medical professionals. The style of presentation is realistic by avoiding commercially common unrealistic catchwords such as free, guaranty, instant, cure, best, perfect but by emphasizing something reasonable.
Known to all, there is no magic in medicine; if any, that is to apply currently available knowledge, skill, technology and medications to a right patient at a right time in a right way under a certain circumstance. That is all what medical professionals can do.
ISBN is 1-882792-51-3, Paper back, 224 pages. Available at www.amazon.com
Contents of "Perfect Sex for men & for the women who love them"
- a realistic guide for all responsible, fulfilling adults: singles or couples, parents, patients, physicians, social, legal & sexual educators & counselors.
Review its contents follows:
My Mission as Urologist Writer
Part I General Consideration of Sex Life
1. Values of Sex Life
Primitive Value of Sex Life
Traditional Value of Sex Life
Contemporary Value of Sex Life - a Call for Justice and Respect
2. Social Impact of Sex Life
3. Recognition and Re-positioning of the Importance of Sex Life
Part II A Brief on Anatomy and Function of Genital Tract of Males and Females
4. Origin of Sexual Organs
5. Structure and Function of the Penis
6. Comparison between Male and Female Sexual Organs
Part III The Road to Perfect Sex
7. What is Perfect Sex? - Three Analogies
8. Simplified Dynamics of Sexual Performance
9. Phases of Perfect Sex
Sexual intercourse, Orgasm, and Ejaculation
Resolution and Recovery
10. Principles to Reach Perfect Sex
With Whom to Have Sex?
When to Have Sex?
Where to Have Sex?
A Mutual Respect for Sexual Partner & How to Act and Have Perfect Sex in Your Life.
Safe Sex – a Precaution against Sexually Transmitted Diseases
11. A Contemporary Case Study
12. Secrets of Obtaining a Perfect Sex Life
13. Artistic View of Sex Life
Part IV Sexual Difficulties in Men
14. Basic Requirements for a Good Sexual Performance
15. What are Sexual Difficulties in Men
16. Erectile Difficulties as the Main Issue
17. Common Causes for Sexual Difficulties in Men
18. Evaluation of Sexual Difficulties in Men
19. Treatment Options for Male Sexual Difficulties
Level 0 Expectant Treatment (or No Treatment)
Level 1: Basic Sex Counseling
Level 2: Medications by Mouth or by Local Penile Injection
Level 3: Assisted Erection with Vacuum Constriction Device
Level 4: Implantation of Penile Prosthesis – the Last Resort
20. A Few Words on Nutrition, "Accessories", and Sex
21. Reassessment of the Effects of Treatment
22. A Few Words of Caution Against Overuse and Abuse of Devices or Medications
23. Disorders of Sexual Desire (Libido)
24. Disorders of Ejaculation and Orgasm
25. A Summary of Causes and Treatment Options for Male Sexual Difficulties
Part V A Brief on Potential Sexual Perversions
26. What are Abnormal Sexual Behaviors?
27. What is the Social Implication of Abnormal Sexual Behaviors
Part VI Conclusion and General Advice
28. Conclusion on Perfect Sex
29. General Advice for Realistic, Safe Sex Life
Buy one? To www.amazon.com